Monday, February 2, 2009

Invisible Followers (& Hayley)...The clot has left the uterus! I hope...

I did several things differently this weekend that could've led to this event.

First of all- I had more activity in the past few days than in the last couple of weeks combined. Nothing strenuous- just out of the house and walking more than I have been.

I also ate spicy food on Friday night AND Saturday night.

Yesterday I had this weird feeling all afternoon/evening that I got punched in the gut. Not cramping- but just a tightness right below my ribs like I got the wind knocked out of me. I thought it was strange, but not concerning.

Last night DH and I fooled around (No intercourse) for the first time since I got pregnant. I usually don't let it get too far on my end- but everything happened pretty quickly (it's been awhile) and it was kind of an accident. I had the big *O*. So sorry for the TMI.

So anyway- this morning I wake up and go to the bathroom, and see that my pantyliner is full of dark brown blood. I pee- there's more in the toilet. I wipe- it's on the toilet paper. I shower- more comes out. I have been spotting brown blood off and on all day. Luckily I have a doctor's appointment tonight so I can make sure the baby is okay. I'm a little nervous- but not too worried because the high risk doctor told me to expect some dark bleeding.

I guess we will see tonight how everything is. Wish me tons of luck!